Customer Service Co Ordinator
affinitystaf Administrator (Chemical Industry)
International Chemical Sales Company
A Customer Service Co-Ordinator position has become available in the Supply Chain, Operations Department based in Hammarsdale. This is a fast – paced but friendly environment that will suit an organized person with a great eye for detail.
This position is responsible for facilitating, receiving and processing of domestic and international customer orders to ensure perfect order is met and customer relationships are maintained.
- National Diploma or equivalent in Customer Service Management
- Certification in Export would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ Customer Services experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within the Chemical Industry
- Knowledge of all requirements (processes and procedures) for order processing
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Co-ordination of all orders from order placement to expediting and liaising with sales and/or Supply Chain Manager throughout this process to ensure all problems/delays are communicated and resolved effectively
- Receiving and processing of sales orders, following these through to delivery and invoicing, ensuring that processing is accurate. This will include export orders as well (incoterms, VAT act etc)
- Month-end processing and reconciliation of orders, consignment stocks and all relevant tasks to ensure timeous submission for customers and finance
- Dealing with queries from Customers and Sales Representatives
- Normal filing/processing of documentation and follow up work
- Liaising with other support and sales team members
- Ensuring compliance with all SHERQ requirements and be involved in Continuous Improvement Projects