Planner (Fixed Term Contract ) (Supply Chain/Logistics)
affinitystaf Supply Chain / Logistics
International Chemical Sales Company
A position of a Planner (12 months fixed term contract) has arisen in the Operations Department based in the Hammarsdale area reporting to the Operations Manager.
A BCom degree or equivalent in Supply Chain/Logistics is required.
- SAP experience is essential
- Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in planning.
- A basic understanding of the chemical industry and product chemistry would be advantageous.
- Advanced knowledge of Production Scheduling, Demand Planning, Inventory Management and constraints principles.
- Good understanding of financial management principles, strategy implementation, inventory costing methodology and procedures, project portfolio management principles, supply chain fundamentals and relevant corporate governance requirements
- Current knowledge of relevant legislation (Incoterms & HTS)
- Advanced negotiation, conflict management and communication and influencing skills
Risk assessment skills
- Leadership and management skills
- Ability to persuasively engage with senior and/or executive management
Only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be short listed. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks of the closing date of the advertisement, please consider yourself unsuccessful.
CLOSING DATE: 22 February 2021